Friday, July 01, 2005

The trip home - Badlands

Well guys, I figured I would show off some pictures of my trip home. First off, we will begin with the badlands.









This first set of pictures is from the Big Badlands Overlook


































The next set of pictures is just before Norbeck Pass which is just before the Fossil Exhibit Trail on the map.
















































The next set is the white river valley overlook






















































This is the Homestead Overlook
















































Pinnacles Overlook



























1 Comments:

Blogger xcwomac said...

I finally got to looking at your stuff from your trip home. I am SO behind with e-mail ever since going to Montana! Anyway, WOW! These pictures are really something. I have never been to that area of the country. I can only imagine what these landscapes look like in real life! It would be neat to go through this area at some point.

7/13/2005 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home